Zac Davis counsels financial institutions on a wide range of corporate and securities matters, including mergers and acquisitions, purchase and assumption transactions, branch sales, mutual-to-stock conversions, mutual holding company formations, public offerings and private placements, and charter conversions. Mr. Davis has represented issuers and underwriters in initial and secondary public offerings and private placements of securities and assisted companies in their reporting and disclosure obligations under federal securities laws. Mr. Davis also routinely advises financial institutions with respect to various corporate governance, regulatory and compliance matters, including regulations applicable to corporations, directors, officers and principal shareholders.
Mr. Davis regularly advises boards and management of directors and management on strategic planning matters and new legal developments impacting their business and is a regular speaker at various conferences sponsored by continuing education organizations and financial institution trade groups.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Capital Markets and Corporate Finance
- Public Company Reporting and Shareholder Relations
- Corporate Governance
- Bank Regulatory and Enforcement Services
- Charter Conversions for Banks and Credit Unions
- A fintech investor group in their $50.0 million acquisition of Northern California National Bank (now Column N.A.), Chico, CA.
- First Interstate BancSystem, Inc., Billings, MT, in multiple acquisitions, including its $587.5 million acquisition of Cascade Bancorp.
- Riverview Financial Corporation, Harrisburg, PA, in numerous transactions, including its merger with Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. valued at $124.7 million.
- BV Financial, Inc. Baltimore, MD, in multiple acquisitions, including their $31.0 million acquisition of MB Bancorp and its acquisitions of North Arundel Savings Bank and Kopernik Bank, both mutual banks.
- Multiple banks in their private placement of subordinated debt securities, including Eagle Financial Services, Inc., Berryville, VA, in its $30.0 million issuance.
- Blue Foundry Bank, Rutherford, NJ, in its conversion from a mutual holding company to a stock holding company and concurrent public offering of $277.7 million of common stock.
- West End Bank, S.B., Richmond, IN, in its sale to Three Rivers Federal Credit Union.
- First of Long Corporation, Melville NY, in its underwritten public offering of $35.0 million of common stock through its shelf registration statement.
- Several investment banking firms as underwriter’s counsel in public and private offerings of common stock and issuances of subordinated debt.