For over 30 years Victor Cangelosi has counseled financial institutions and their holding companies on a wide array of securities, corporate and regulatory matters and has served as lead attorney on numerous corporate financing transactions, corporate reorganization transactions, and merger and acquisition transactions. In addition to his transactional practice, he advises clients on SEC and bank regulatory reporting and compliance matters and counsels corporate boards regarding corporate governance matters, stockholder relations, proxy contests, and related matters.
- Capital Markets and Corporate Finance
- Mutual-to-stock conversions
- Mutual holding company reorganizations and stock offerings
- Public and private debt and equity offerings
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Bank Regulatory and Enforcement Services
- Branch purchases and sales
- Charter conversions
- Bank regulatory
- Public Company Reporting and Shareholder Relations
- Corporate Governance
- First Seacoast Bank, Dover, NH, in its mutual holding company reorganization and concurrent public offering of $27.4 million of common stock.
- Cincinnati Federal, Cincinnati, OH, in its mutual holding company conversion and related $16.5 million initial public offering and $13.2 million exchange offering.
- Citizens Financial Services, Inc. and First Citizens Community Bank, Mansfield, PA, in their $26.8 million acquisition of MidCoast Community Bancorp, Inc. and MidCoast Community Bank.
- Country Bank Holding Company, Inc. and Country Bank, New York, NY, in their $112.8 million merger with OceanFirst Financial Corp. and OceanFirst Bank, N.A.
- CB Financial Services, Inc. and Community Bank, Carmichaels, PA, in their $51.3 million acquisition of First West Virginia Bancorp, Inc. and Progressive Bank, N.A.