Gregory Sobczak represents financial institutions and holding companies in a wide range of matters, including corporate reorganizations, securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, mutual holding company reorganizations, corporate and securities law, general bank regulatory matters and data-processing related agreements.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Sobczak clerked at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and interned at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Securities and Exchange Commission, and the United States Court of Federal Claims.
- Capital Markets and Corporate Finance
- Debt and equity offerings
- Mutual-to-stock conversions
- Mutual holding company reorganizations and stock offerings
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Bank Regulatory Services
- Public Company Reporting and Shareholder Relations
- Corporate Governance
- Lakeland Bancorp, Inc., Oak Ridge, NJ, in multiple transactions, including its $1.3 billion merger with Provident Financial Services, Inc.
- Hanmi Financial Corporation, Los Angeles, CA, in its $110.0 million offering of subordinated debt.
- Investors Bancorp, Inc., Short Hills, NJ, in multiple transactions, including its $3.5 billion merger with Citizens Financial Group, Inc.
- LINKBANCORP, Inc., Camp Hill, PA, and its wholly-owned subsidiary, The Gratz Bank, in its $34.7 million initial public offering.
- Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Esquire Bank, Jericho, NY, in its $30.2 million initial public offering.
- Univest Financial Corporation, Souderton, PA, in its $100.0 million offering of subordinated debt.
- Several investment banking firms as underwriter’s counsel in public and private offerings of common stock and issuances of subordinated debt.
- Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp., New York, NY, in its $172.5 million public offering of common stock.