Steven Lanter represents financial institutions and their holding companies in a wide range of matters, including securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, corporate and securities law, de novo bank formations, general bank regulatory matters, annual SEC representation, stockholder relations, mutual holding reorganizations and mutual-to-stock conversions.
- Capital Markets and Corporate Finance
- Mutual-to-stock conversions
- Mutual holding company reorganizations and stock offerings
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Public Company Reporting and Shareholder Relations
- Corporate Governance
- Bank Regulatory and Enforcement Services
- De Novo Banks and Charter Conversions
- Community Savings Bancorp, Inc. and its subsidiary Community Savings, Caldwell, Ohio, in its sale to Double Bottomline Corp.
- Quarry City Savings and Loan Association, Warrensburg, Missouri, in its sale to Community National Bank & Trust, Chanute, Kansas.
- Greene County Bancorp, Inc., Catskill, New York, in private placement offerings of $30.0 million and $20.0 million of subordinated debt securities.
- ECB Bancorp, Inc. and its subsidiary, Everett Co-operative Bank, Everett, Massachusetts, in its mutual-to-stock conversion and $89.2 million initial public offering
- Riverside Bank of Dublin, Dublin, Ohio, through its de novo chartering process and initial capitalization through the private placement of $30.0 million of its common stock.
- Magyar Bancorp, Inc., New Brunswick, New Jersey, and its subsidiary Magyar Bank, in its second-step mutual holding company conversion and public offering of $39.1 million of its common stock.
- Founders Bank, Washington, D.C., through the de novo chartering process and initial capitalization through the private placement of $30.0 million of its common stock.