Agata Troy represents public and private financial services entities, including depository financial institutions and fintech companies, in a broad range of strategic transactions, mergers and acquisitions (stock and asset), and complex regulatory matters before federal and state agencies, including matters involving the convergence of fintech and banking. She also regularly advises boards of directors and executive management on corporate governance, securities, and regulatory compliance matters.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Capital Markets and Corporate Finance
- Bank Regulatory and Enforcement Services
- Public Company Reporting and Shareholder Relations
- Corporate Governance
- Represented venture capital-backed fintech startup in its acquisition of a national bank.
- Represented fintech company in its purchase and assumption transaction with bank holding company.
- Represented state-chartered bank in a merger valued at approximately $900 million.
- Represented bank holding company in a merger valued at approximately $700 million.
- Represented state-chartered bank with respect to contractual networking arrangement with registered broker-dealer.
- Represented private equity firm with respect to bank control matters.